Wednesday, November 25, 2009

frustrated

im wondering what is so wonderful of being rascal????????????


r u enjoyed of being rascal???????

did u get anything from it???? any benefits?????????........some leisure perhaps huh......

what a life huh...my best buddy which i have known her for such a long time did lie to me last nite.........i was thinking over and over again why she chose to lie?...

people seems so easy to change....they will never learn to appreciate things around them..

i have no other words to express my feelings now..but i learned a lot from this matter...friend will always be friend ..they can't never be more than that .i will put my trust only to few of my fwens(the one can be trusted) but not all .no matter what happen in my life ..i will never lose sight of who i am...nevertheless, im thankful for all of this because if i can't endure the bad..i will not live to see the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment